Read the book for your grade band identified for each week on the booklist to participate in this challenge! This 5-week challenge begins on June 8 and ends on July 17.
Grade bands: Pre-K–2, 3–5, 6–8
- Click on “Weekly Challenge Booklists” to read the book for your grade band each week.
- Either click on the link to be directed to it within myON or search by the title or ISBN.
- Click the “Weekly Challenge Form” to provide your contact information, answer the questions for the book you read, and select “Submit.” This form will be available on June 8.
Reminder: Answers to Weekly Challenge questions must be submitted by 12:00 p.m. each Friday.
- Winners will be selected at random and contacted through the email provided to claim their prizes.
- 50 winners will be awarded each week.
- Check back the following week to see the full list of winners.
- Winners will receive a fun prize package and will be invited to a virtual Zoom party!
Read as many books as you can between June 8 and July 31 for this challenge!
Grade bands: Pre-K, K–2, 3–5, 6–8, 9–12
- Earn one drawing entry for each 5 books you read.
- There is a maximum of 10 entries allowed per student.
If you are reading books on myON
- The number of books you have read will automatically be tallied for you.
- When you complete a book, remember to click on the "I have finished reading this book" button to be sure that book is counted in your tally.
If you are reading books from another source
- Fill out the Summer Challenge form that will be available here beginning on June 8.
- Log each book you read from June 8 to July 31.
- 1 winner will be selected from each grade band through random drawings: Pre-K, K–2, 3–5, 6–8 and 9–12.
- Top winner from each grade band will receive a grand prize.
- Winners will be announced the first week of August!
Weekly Challenge Booklists
WEEK 1: June 8-12. Submit your answer by 12:00 p.m. Friday, June 12
WEEK 2: June 15-19. Submit your answer by 12:00 p.m. Friday, June 19
WEEK 3: June 22-26. Submit your answer by 12:00 p.m. Friday, June 26
WEEK 4: June 29-July 3. Submit your answer by 12:00 p.m. Friday, July 3
WEEK 5: July 13-July 17. Submit your answer by 12:00 p.m. Friday, July 17