Read and Respond Challenge
- Read at least one book about a hero on myON.
- Tip: You can Search using keywords like these:
- Community helpers
- Family and friends
Can you think of any other kinds of heroes? Search for them on myON!
- Answer this question: How is the character in this book a hero to you and why are you thankful for them?
- Complete the form on this page. After you select your grade, you will be able to enter your answer on the form.
- How long should your answer be?
- Pre-K–Grade 2 students: 25 words or fewer
- Students in Grades 3–5: 25 to 50 words
- Students in Grades 6–8: 50 to 75 words
Younger students may need help from a family member or other trusted adult to write the response.
Winners will be selected in each grade range
- Pre-K–Grade 2
- Grades 3–5
- Grades 6–8
Selection of winners
Winners will be selected based upon how well they respond to the question and relate it to their hero.
Winners will be announced the week of December 2
All winners will receive a myON prize pack!